Saturday, February 6, 2010

Photo time!

It's been a few weeks since I picked up my camera...far too long for me.  I figured I could practice Cody's clicker traning while getting some shots of him.  I put him in a down position and snapped away (both the camera and the clicker).  The following are my two favorite shots.  He looks so darn sweet and angelic in the second photo...obviously, he has us all fooled.  ;)




On a side note... Those of you who frequent meet and greets have no doubt heard someone say, "I'd love to adopt a greyhound, but I have a cat."  Of course we all know this is a misconception.  I'm not saying there aren't greyhounds with high prey drives that can't live with cats, but most of the hounds I've met are living life with cats, kids, small dogs, even turtles. =)  For this reason, I created the 'Greyt Friends' design.  You can order it here: http://www.cafepress.com/2CG.  ALL proceeds benefit greyhound adoption.

3 comments:

  1. You take such wonderful pictures!! He is so handsome. And that's a cute picture of Tiny and Callie, too. They are attached at the hip, aren't they? That's how my Remi and Sugar are but they don't sleep like that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your greyt friends design. Constant promotion of the greyhound and kitties can be friends is a good thing :) Love those pics of Cody. I'm glad he's taking to clicker training.

    ReplyDelete